We are open for business
- Nature’s Medicine is open for business and we aim to offer our full range of treatments in the safest possible way whilst adhering to recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Treatments are spaced out so all our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments can be cleaned and sterilised between client appointments and we will conduct regular cleaning of shared surfaces and our public spaces throughout the day.
- We request you wear your face covering when entering the clinic and only remove it when you leave the clinic.
- There are hand sanitisers throughout the clinic for you to use before and after your treatment.
- Treatments must be booked in advance (no walk-in appointments are currently available) and pre-screening calls will be arranged before your appointment.
- All our therapists have received health and safety training with regards to Covid-19 and will wear the appropriate PPE when carrying out your treatment.
- For further information of all our Covid-19 safeguarding policies, please contact us via email or phone.
Thank you for your understanding & for your support in these challenging times.