Counselling & Psychotherapy
For over 20 years Robert has been supporting individuals, couples and therapy groups with relationship issues, couples counselling, stress, depression and anxiety. He offers general psychotherapy and is particularly interested in relationship issues, whatever the nature of the relationship.
His work draws on many different models including:
- Person-Centred Therapy – establishing our relationship so that we can get results as quickly and easily as possible
- Transactional Analysis – analysing the workings of your relationships
- The Psychodynamic Models – examining your past’s impact on your present
- Mindfulness – an integrative, mind-body approach to stress that supports individuals to change the way they think and feel about their experiences
- Positive Psychology – focusing on the positive attributes and strengths of an individual and developing these rather than overly dwelling on their less desirable characteristics.
Treatments: Counselling & Psychotherapy
Qualifications: Ed.D, M.Sc., Dip. H&A.P.